Longhorn Tennis Camp will be conducted on The University of Texas campus by carefully selected instructors who are experienced at working with players of all ages and abilities. These instructors include college coaches, high school coaches and collegiate players. Longhorn Tennis Camp is open to girls and boys, ages 9 and above, of all ability levels.
Experienced, mature male and female staff provide 24-hour supervision. All employees have passed an extensive criminal background check as well as a child protection training conducted by The University of Texas Human Resources Department.
Campers will be housed in The Castilian, a privately-owned, newly-renovated, high-rise dormitory near campus. Roommate requests may be made through the online registration form.
Our Traditional Camps provide campers with a fun-filled week in which they are exposed to the latest tennis training methods used at the University of Texas. Our special mix of instruction, team competition and off court activities make these sessions ones campers will remember for the rest of their lives.
2019 Dates: Coming Soon!
Match Play Camps
The match play camp provides juniors an opportunity to develop their tactical skills. Campers play an entire compass draw of singles in the morning with doubles and fitness in the afternoons. Campers should have some tournament experience, preferred but NOT Required.
2019 Dates: Coming Soon!
All NTRP levels welcomed!
Upon registering, you will notice an additional camp option, Friday-Sunday. The camp offers Friday evening as an additional opportunity for participants looking for more instruction and play.
2019 Dates: Coming Soon
Please note, lunch and housing not provided for adult camp.
- Balance of camp fees due by May 14, 2018. If you register after the deadline, please make full payment asap.
- Cash payments not accepted, no exceptions
Credit Cards are accepted via online registration, most major cards accepted (Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and Amex). Cash payments will NOT be accepted. Additional payment methods include, check, money order, or cashier's check.
- Per camp policy, $150 deposit is non-refundable for any reason at any time, no exceptions! You must give more than 5 days notice of cancellation from the start of your camp date to receive refund minus the deposit.
- Camp merchandise may not be returned for refunds or camp credit.
- There are no refunds for a "no show" or if a camper leaves early due to homesickness.
- There are no refunds once a session has started.
- Campers who cancel their camp session due to medical reasons have 2 weeks from the date of cancellation to submit a physician's note to the camp. No refund allowed after the 2 week grace period.
- Early Bird Special (Through Jan 31, 2018): $50.00
- Group Rate - 6 or more from same school or club, must attend same session: $100.00/camper
- Does not apply to Adult Camp
- UT Faculty - Please contact Longhorns Tennis Camp for details.(does not apply to Adult Camp)
May only apply one discount per camper, no exceptions.
Please visit our FAQ section before contacting Longhorns Tennis Camp. Your question may be on our list. If not, please use the following methods:
- Phone: 512.232.5119
- Fax: 512.232.1837
- Email: email@example.com
Per NCAA rules, sports camps and clinics conducted by The University of Texas are open to all entrants. Enrollment is limited only by age, grade level, gender, and capacity restrictions as specified by each camp.